Hello everyone,
I don´t have much time but thought I would leave you a short message to say that I have arrived safely in Recife. The family I am staying with is really nice ( and have a lovely flat, with access to a swimming pool and to the beach!). So far all the work we have done has gone well; we did 2 hours of activities with the kids from the favella who seemed to really enjoy it yesterday, and today we went to the place wheere the camps will be taking place to give it the clean that it so badly needed.
I had better go but there will be more updates relatively soon.
Please also check out the blog for the whole team http://www.latinlink.org.uk/National-Sites/UK/What-can-I-do/Team-Mission-Step/Meet-the-teams/Summer-Brazil-2012
See you soon for the next update!
Wow amazing! I'm so proud to have a friend like you! Up-date when you can, God bless and HUG xxx :)
RépondreSupprimer